Holiday Dining at Home
Celebrate the season with your favorite dishes from Lemaire's kitchen to enjoy with your family and friends in the comfort of your home.
Easter Brunch orders will be taken until Monday, April 11 at 5 pm for pick-up on Saturday, April 16 between 12-4pm. Mother’s Day Brunch and Tea orders will be taken until Monday, May 2 at 5 pm for pick-up on Saturday, May 7 between 12-4pm.
- Please call Melissa Warner at 804.649.4618 to place your order or submit an Order Form to request a call back to confirm your order.
- If you are calling to place your order on Saturday and Sunday or after 5:00pm, please leave a message and your call will be returned on the next business day.
- Please have your credit card ready when placing your order. Payments will be processed the day before your pick-up.
- Pick-up your order between 12-4 pm on your pick-up date.
- Please follow the signs for Lemaire @ Home when entering The Jefferson Hotel’s circle drive at Franklin and Adams Streets.
- A member of our team will greet you, call for your order and place it in your trunk or backseat for safe transport home.
- Each of our holiday meals includes easy-to-follow reheating instructions.
- Holiday meals can be ordered for 2, 4 or 6 people. Please call Melissa for larger order requests.
- Prices for each menu are listed below based upon the number of people.
- Quantities are limited so please be sure to order early.
- Substitutions and accommodations for food allergies and restrictions are not available but each menu will note items that are vegetarian and gluten free ad we are happy to answer any specific questions about each dish.
- Cancellations can be accepted up to 48 hours prior to your pick-up.
- Taxes are additional.
- Menus are subject to change but will be confirmed at the time of ordering.
Mother's Day Brunch Menu
Waffles with Mixed Berry Compote and Bavarian Whip Cream
Grilled Spring Vegetable Egg Cups
Griddled Canadian Bacon
The Jefferson Hotel's Famous Spoonbread
Grilled Nectarine and Prosciutto Salad with Candy Pecans, Shaved Parmesan, Arugula and Citronette
Granny Smith Waldorf Salad
Pastrami Smoked Salmon with Preserved Lemon Crème Fraiche and Pickled Red Onion
Newport Steak with Balsamic-Piquillo Persillade Reduction
Lyonnaise Style Red Bliss Potatoes
Triple Berry Crisp
$120 for two people, plus tax
$240 for four people, plus tax
$360 for six people, plus tax
Items can be prepared raw or undercooked.
Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have a medical condition.
Mother's Day Afternoon Tea Menu
Chicken salad accompanied with fines herbes on buttered toast points
Cucumber and dill sour cream spread on pumpernickel
Spinach wrap with sundried tomatoes and arugula
Edward's country ham on buttered white house roll
Strawberry lemonade tea breads
Chocolate tea breads
Peach lavender & roasted vegetables cones with devonshire cream
Chocolate dipped strawberry
Lemon raspberry tart
Caramel butter cookies
Assorted French macarons
The Jefferson Blend
a traditional English blend made from keemun, darjeeling and ceylon teas aromatic with a full flavor
The Richmond Blend
taken from a Colonial Williamsburg recipe, this spicy tea is a blend of black tea cinnamon oil, orange peel and cloves
China Gunpowder Green Tea
the leaves are hand rolled into a compact pellet that unfolds in your cup with a light, sweet aroma
the standard peppermint leaf dried to make a delicious decaffeinated tea
African red tea that is naturally caffeine free and flavored with your choice of either vanilla or peppermint
Tea service includes one of each savory sandwich and sweet with two ham on white house roll sandwiches, two tea selections, and tea accompaniments.
$80 for two people, plus tax
$160 for four people, plus tax
$240 for six people, plus tax